Mad Max Fury Road review

I didn't go to see Mad Max expecting a lot. I didn't expect to see some epic plot, or get to know some deep characters. I wasn't expecting to have my world changed from this movie. What I did expect though was insane, over the top driving and action. And I got just that.

I really don't think their was more than a page or two of conversation during the whole movie. I can't remember the names of most of the character but I can remember the completely over the top adrenalin pumping car chases, the crazy costumes, and the endless fire being shot all over, well all over everything. To put it simply, I loved it.

GO SEE THIS MOVIE, it was fun and not enough movies are around for just that anymore, Fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wildstar goes F2P

Diablo 1.0.7 Patch

Another Day Another Bounty 10.24.13